Monday, December 8, 2008



My lil' pageant sis Kelsey and Me the night of the final show :)


I am so excited for this year with Kelsey, our new Miss Ohio Teen USA! Kelsey and I attended our first press conference immediately following the pageant, along with Miss Monica Day (Miss Ohio USA 2008) and Chelsie Folden (Miss Ohio Teen USA 2008). It was a bittersweet moment as Monica passed on her duties as Miss Ohio USA to me. She is one of the sweetest people, and I hope to follow in her footsteps. After the press conference, a horsedrawn carriage was waiting for us outside. It was like a fairytale but without a prince! :) We bundled up in the freezing cold, and off we went to our hotel. When I finally got to my room, my sister Anastasia and I had so much fun together just relaxing and hanging out. :)



No comments: