Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trumbull County Commissioners' Meeting :) Wednesday, December 3, 2008


The Board of Trumbull County Commissioners presented me with a resolution honoring my accomplishment of winning the title Miss Ohio USA 2009 and representing Trumbull County. I could not believe how many people from my community came to share the moment with me. The Commissioners gave me an opportunity to say a few words at the meeting. It was so much fun--a real press conference!! :) I got to speak to all three of our local television stations and two major newspapers. Trumbull County, Ohio has so many hard working families and it's governed with great leadership, and I was honored to have so much support from everyone.



Thank you to Commissioners Frank S. Fuda, Paul E. Heltzel, and Daniel E. Polivka & Staff :)

No comments: