Friday, May 29, 2009

Brooke & Andy's Fairytale Wedding <3 May 23, 2009


Fairytale Ending!

Brooke and Andy tied the knot on May 23, 2009! I had the most amazing weekend out in Plymouth, Ohio, Brooke's hometown. I met Brooke two years ago when we both did Miss Ohio USA. It was our first time competing, and instantly we became the best of friends. There are some bonds that can never be broken, and there are people you know will be in your life forever--and Brooke is someone who I will forever be best friends with. She is a beautiful and amazing person, and the day she married her prince was a day I will never forget.
I was so happy when she had asked me to be her Maid of Honor. Samantha and I drove 3 hours to Plymouth, Ohio for the wedding that weekend. It was quite the road trip!! haha Sam and I sort of got lost in cow country!! :) That night after the rehearsal, Sam, Brooke, and I threw on our carhartts and hopped on the 4-wheeler!! Let's just say that riding 4-wheelers at night in the spooky woods was the scariest thing Ive ever done but soooo much fun--3 best friends riding four wheelers all night before the big day--priceless moments! :)
Brooke was the most beautiful bride in the entire world--She looked like a princess. After the ceremony, Brooke and Andy took off in a horse and carriage and rode away in the sunset. Sam and I followed closely behind in the big Sierra truck just in case we had to pick them up and take them to the reception!
The night was amazing--full of tears of joy, laughter, fireworks, and a beautiful sunset. :) I love you Brooke!

No comments: