Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

So things have been busy with work and various Miss Ohio USA events, but the fall semester is right around the corner. I am so excited to go back to school. I had to take the Spring semester off from school because I was gone for Miss USA for 3 weeks, and there's no way I could have missed 3 weeks of school!! :) I am ready to focus on school and graduation, and I look forward to being on campus again. I'm taking 17 credits this semester so it's definitely going to be challenging.

The summer is almost over, and it went by so fast! After Miss USA, it seemed like everything slowed down for a moment. It was nice to be able to spend alot of time with my family and friends and relax. A very special person came to see me all the way from California, and it meant the world to me. I live my life everyday by his words he wrote me in a letter--"You must always be willing to push the limits of who you are. There is a whole new world that opens up when you are willing to take chances." I have plans to visit California during Thanksgiving break, and I am so excited to see a new and beautiful place. I will take lots of pictures and post them!!

I have a event tomorrow in Grove City for the National Night Out fundraiser. I'm very excited to see all the kids in the community!

Miss Ohio USA 2010 is right around the corner--October 9th and 10th, live in Portsmouth, Ohio!! If anyone has any questions about the pageant, please feel free to email me or facebook me!

Love,
Tash xo

No comments: