Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 9, 2009 Italian Festival Parade


I had so much fun at the Italian Festival Parade on Sunday. I was invited by Debbie Vanwinkle to be the Grand Marshall in the parade. It was an honor to be a part of parade and to support my community in the Italian Festival. We took my dad's Solstice, and he drove me in the parade. It was one of the hottest days of the summer, but there were still alot of people who came to watch the parade. The Harding High School Marching Band and the majorettes lead the way :) It brought back so many high school band memories. I was a majorette in high school, so I definitely miss those days! My good friend Dan's little niece was adorable. She was in the parade as "Future Little Miss Queen" and rode in her mini car. A big thank you to Debbie for thinking of me and having me as Grand Marshall, as well as everyone responsible for the Italian Festival.




No comments: